Today

Here,
Now.
It is the moment you have.
Read: pick up a thought and leave your mark-
Make a difference

18.8.09

Lies Awaken

She lies awake,
The lies awaken her blind soul.
Mind's turning churn, slowly peels the skin off the truth
There! Lies beneath
She thought she had the one
The best,
Hunting was her worst sport and the worst game hunted her
Poison seeping in through the epidermis of her inner soul
In penetrates her whole-
Now,
Only,
Again.
Stop,
Start.
Begin to see
To feel..
To know..
To love; not all but,
But first, then.
That is only when
Loving will spill out to the right one.

9 comments:

Abena Opokua said...

Can you please put a follow widget so that I can follow your blog enh..

-4'9

Nana Yaw Asiedu said...

If you divide this poem into two (virtual) parts, I think I understand the skeptical first. I do not understand the second part at all. Please educate me...

Matekwor Azu said...

First, Abena I will risk sounding soooooooooo ignorant and ask...
What is widget?

Matekwor Azu said...

Anti-Rhythm, well you have pretty much got the entirety of it. She thought she had scored a good one, till the truth was revealed. Then she learned that true love was found in loving herself first.
:-)

Shels said...

Miss Azu, u are talented. Really like this. Make wild for us so that we can follow your blog. I found it through Kobe's blog :-)

Matekwor Azu said...

AWW Thanks!
Madamme Shelz, I am open to suggestion. Its on skype, and some parts of facebook

Abena Opokua said...

Floxi.. a widget is those things that you put on your side bar.. like "followers" or "About me". Go to customize, then lay out, click on adda gadget. there is a gadget for followers. I mean i have you listed on my blog. but jut add the gadget so you see how many people are actively following your blog.. people like Shels and I are waiting.. oh..

4'9

Matekwor Azu said...

DONE! Thank you!!!!!!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get $$$$$$ from every visitor to your shortened urls.