Today

Here,
Now.
It is the moment you have.
Read: pick up a thought and leave your mark-
Make a difference

4.1.10

Destructive Distraction

"I charge you, stir ye not, nor awaken my love, till he pleases"
Warned the wisdom of the book of the King of Wise words
"Love hurts, "
Meaningful words out of washed up overused mouths
The cliche holds true.

What is this
that holds my breath
and feeds my lungs the air of life?
What is this, that paints pretty pictures
of futures unknown
And ends my life with its death?

Until he pleases,
my life's quest is to awaken him
To the beauty of the beats in my chest
Drumming a tune I yearn for him to dance to.

Until he pleases,
My pleasures will not erupt
Caving in my hollow,
I seek a way to sprout
I will not awaken me,
Until he stirs.

I heed not the warning only the wise understand.
How can I choose wisely, my path for life,
When this love robs my reasoning?

No comments: