Today

Here,
Now.
It is the moment you have.
Read: pick up a thought and leave your mark-
Make a difference

4.1.10

New

The very thing I love about writing stops me from putting my words down whenever I choose to embark on this lyrical journey.
Each time I lay my words down, they are eternalised.
And I share them with the world.
I open my dusty window and whoever cares to, can see deep into my guarded house.
I began the New Year still
Unfeeling
Unthinking,
Just lost in my grieving world of thoughts
Putting together the plan for the rest of my journey
To decide which foot to put down first was the most difficult battle
Considering what I am opening up to them to see,
I forgot that I may also look out the window.

I love what I see.

1 comment:

Shels said...

ahh, hope sweet hope .. love it. But I know what u mean, i'm kinda at dat place rytnow..n somehow instead of looking out d window, i stay in d dark in my 'vimlessness'. lol..
good good. goodluck on ur journey... abt dat, i hav some questions, wen i catch u on skype.