Today

Here,
Now.
It is the moment you have.
Read: pick up a thought and leave your mark-
Make a difference

23.11.15

In Adequate



As my tears drown my vision,
Reality floats to the surface.
The truth hurts of the pain felt,
Cuts my flesh so deep
It hits the hidden core of emotions
And bores a hole
Through the being
Who seizes to exist.
But the hurt alone,
Transcending
Myself and merging into me
I disappear into my anguish
Consuming my other
My before
And Now
I cannot breathe
I cast my eyes to the scars reopened by today’s injuries
I sob
Into my soul
Yesterday’s tears long evaporated by resolve
Though the barbed wires around my heart
Hold my cries hostage,
I feel every single sensation

Of plain old rejection. 

2 comments:

lee woo said...

You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it. See the link below for more info.


#drown
www.ufgop.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org