Today

Here,
Now.
It is the moment you have.
Read: pick up a thought and leave your mark-
Make a difference

19.11.15

Toxic Tea

This is my addiction,
I need a line,
A string of moments in your presence,
I will sniff you in,
And as my pupils dilate
I will feel you seep into my bloodstream
Invigorating,
You will fill me up
And charge my mind
I need you to start my batteries
The spark that warms my insides,
Fills me with the hope of living
You’ll brighten my day
And I can function again.
An energized fog,
My senses are awakened by you
I can hear,
I float…
I can feel
I sense the things in my world,
Hallucinations and reality tango in my mind,
My eyes deceive my brain
It hoaxes my truth
I am at home...

My skin itches without your touch,
A hankering I can never assuage with a scratch
I could peel my epidermis from my bones,
Savagely separate flesh from skeleton,
Defragmenting my self
I seek to sever out the emotion
That shackles me
To this longing

An overflowing shot glass of your soul
I will throw my head back
And feel you burn my throat
As you drip down
Your fire blazing within me
The comfort of my stagger
As the world begins to sway
The swing of life
Destabilizing the confusion in which I exist...

This is the cup of warm toxic brew

This is you. 

No comments: